P & V International was launched in 1993 and has since become an increasingly strong player in the Hungarian scene of translation and interpreting. The company is a member of the Association of Hungarian Translation Companies.
P & V International's translation and interpreting experience involves work with texts and tender documentations in fields such as law, banking, trade, agriculture, politics, EU integration, culture, social sciences, and technology.
Through the work process, adequate computer applications and state-of-the-art IT background enable our qualified professionals to complete tasks in a fast and precise manner, to clients' total satisfaction.
The appropriate logistic and IT service background is always at P & V International's disposal: speedy transfer of materials is ensured by e-mail based communication and our own courier.
P & V International's secretariat - employing 5 full-time staff - is behind the efficient and high-standard administration of specific projects. They manage communication between client and P & V, while co-ordinating the work of the internal translator and proof-reader team as well as that of external translators, proof-readers, experts and interpreters.
P & V International\s flexibility is exemplified in its readiness to receive orders for translation into any living language 24 hours a day, and is on call even on weekends and national holidays to serve its clients' best interests.
P & V International, as a translation, interpreting and conference organising company has, thanks to its high work standard acknowledged by international partners, engaged in numerous prestigious projects over the years.
The following points highlight a few references from our clients which best demonstrate P & V's characteristics and scope of activity.
- P & V International has ever since the formation of its translation and interpreting section rendered its services to agents of state administration at the ministerial level, participated actively in the linguistic and formal preparation of interstate agreements, international documents as well as technical texts. Besides this, the company has organised conferences and provided interpreters for delegations, at negotiations and professional conferences. (P & V International Ltd is the contracted translation and interpreting company to the Ministry of Agriculture and Regional Development (MARD) and its affiliated organisations as well as to the Ministry of Education. As well as this , P & V has among its regular clients various government agencies and diplomatic bodies, such as the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the SAPARD Office of the MARD, the Ministry of Defence etc.)
- P & V International's translators and interpreters have participated, from the early steps to the conclusion, in privatisation processes and various tenders on the request of the most esteemed law firms (Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer Oppenheim & Partners, Réczicza White and Case, Köves & Partners Clifford Chance), and multinational companies (Westel Mobile Telecommunications plc., MATRA TRANSPORT, BÁÉV).
Accordingly, the company participated in the following:
- 1993-94, the privatisation of the Hungarian telecommunications sector;
- 1994, the tender for the building of the South Buda-Rákospalota underground line;
- 1995, the privatisation of OTP Bank, gas and electricity companies, as well as the tender for the reconstruction of the Millennium Underground financed by EBRD;
- 1997, the privatisation of Magyar Hitel Bank;
- 2000, MARD PHARE Office courses supported by SAPARD;
- 2000, a winning tender for Hungarian Tourism plc.;
- 2001, a winning tender for the Ministry of Education;
- 2001, a winning tender for the Hungarian Tourism plc.;
- 2002, a winning tender for the Ministry of Education;
- 2002, a winning tender for the Ministry of Agriculture and Regional Development;
- 2003, a winning tender for the Ministry of Economy and Transport.
In the course of the above projects, P & V International produced 10,000 pages of professional and informational text as well as tender material by short deadlines and provided interpreters at meetings for the utmost satisfaction of clients. Since 1996, P & V International's applications have come first in public procurement schemes by the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Ministry of Finance (Customs and Finance Guard), Hungarian Tourism plc., Ministry of Education and affiliated organisations, and the Ministry of Agriculture and Regional Development.
Main reference work:
- Ministry of Agriculture and Regional Development
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Internal Affairs
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Environment and Regional Policy
- Ministry of Economy and Transport
- Delegation of the European Commission to Hungary
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer Oppenheim and Partners
- Réczicza White & Case Solicitors
- Clifford Chance Solicitors
- (Hungarian) Office of History
- The Attorney General's Office of the Republic of Hungary
- Ministry of Finance, Hungarian Customs and Finance Guard General Directorate
- ABN AMRO Bank
- DHL Hungary Ltd
- Westel Mobile Telecommunications plc.
- MATÁV plc.
Please find further information on the reference page.